1) Update 1-2 times a week, preferably every 3-4 days, or you will be cut.
2) Comment on everyone's journal at least once a week. This isn't a request, it's a requirement.
3) Do NOT kill off your character, or make them move away, etc. if you quit. Talk to the mods if you have any questions about this.
4) If accepted, add all members to your list, even if your character doesn't "like" them. Check the MODs (vulnerableellie, cheer_manny, shootseth) friends list, and the community info for the complete list. Check the community info often, since characters do change. Add only community members to your RPG journal.
5) Add the community to your friends list as well, and participate in anything the MODs ask you to do, to the best of your ability
6) OOC drama, under any circumstances, will NOT be tolerated.
7) Keep your character somewhat based on the show.
1) We're not going to follow the episodes. You can refer to stuff in the episodes(Like, I remember when Manny got pregnant). If something happens in an episode, you can include it. But we're making up our own stories as we go.
2) When posting out of character, use some sort of brackets. Like ((That was funny!))
3) If you go on vacation, can't update for any reason, stuff like that, let the mods know.
Grade 10 Chante. Darcy Edwards. Nate Sullivan.
Grade 11 Chester Hosada. Chris Sharpe. Danny Van Zandt. J.T. Yorke. Kendra Mason. Liberty Van Zandt. Nadia Jamir. Peter Stone. Sean Cameron. Toby Isaacs.
Grade 12 Alex Nunez. Ashley Kerwin. Hazel Aden. Heather Sinclaire. Jay Hogart. Jimmy Brooks. Rick Murray. Sully Sulivan. Towerz. Tyler Bishop.
University Dean Roberts. Dylan Michalchuk. Eric.
Teachers and/or Adults Archie "Snake" Simpson Caitlin Ryan Christine "Spike" Nelson-Simpson Joey Jeremiah Matt "Mr. O" Oleander Mr. Armstrong Ms. Hatzilakos Mrs. Kwan Mr. Raditch